Friday, July 9, 2010

recent roadtrip footage

the kiddos and i took a quick day-trip to a neighboring state for a few reasons:
to visit this glamorous grandma (she's wearing my 17yr old cousin's sunglasses and doesn't she look great?)


to meet this little beauty

to say goodbye (1st goodbye of a few) to the two wonderful people flanking grandma here. my brother and his wife are headed to India to teach music for a couple years.
while we were there, we were graciously welcome to the cookout on July 5th hosted by my cousin and his sweet wife kate

nathaniel is with my scary brothers

the kids had a blast with cousins and 2nd cousins. my grandma has 10 great grandchildren with one (ours) on the way.






though graham did get eaten alive, as usual

and benj got a mohawk

the fam minus the ones who left early with tired small children


of course i didn't take any of these pictures as my hands were usually occupied with little people. my sister-in-law bethany gets the credit. it was a lovely day, though rather exhausting. we are so thankful for dear family.

No comments: