Saturday, May 19, 2012

my beloved and my friend

in the midst of the stomach virus earlier this week (a marriage lesson in and of itself), our 8th anniversary came and went. i just want to take a minute to notice it here... we are thankful for God's sustaining grace through many joys and struggles in our marriage thus far. i feel like our friendship has grown this year and i'm so thankful for that...there continue to be surprising and interesting things to know and learn about my husband and for him to discover about me. God is faithful and we are thankful.

i don't think i really knew what love was on this day, but God did and He has taught and continues to teach us how to love each other with Christ-like love.

1 comment:

Kevin and Tara said...

So sweet. Happy 8 years guys! Thanks for your faithful example of love to one another...and I love that wedding picture. Precious.