Monday, May 10, 2010

holy experience


"nothing is more unnatural than thankfulness"-robertson
and so i go back to my list making to train my heart:

*husband-turned remodeler
*nearly six years of marriage (on saturday!)
*anniversary date-beautiful dancers those ballerinas
*grandparents of my children
*and how much love is between them all
*mothers day blossoms
*mothers day nap
*washer and drier on order
*generous, generous mother-in-law not letting me get buried in laundry-can't thank you enough!
*community development with the Gospel at its center
*theological challenges
*snuggly children
*husband discussions
*anticipated sister-visit
*husband willingness to be "mom" so i can go
*God's faithfulness to the next generation
*home-renovation project that keeps me on my toes
*mommy friends who encourage my heart
*perfect, breezy spring weather
*all those birds on the bird-feeder and the entertainment they provide

No comments: