Tuesday, June 15, 2010

'round these parts

my blogging of late has degenerated to a photo and a sentence post every once in a while. the heat, the baby in my belly (as marit calls it), and the two very challenging of late toddlers have pretty much sapped my brain of its ability to write much. i do have a bunch of pictures that i need to post so i can remember things. the old SI joint has already begun to give me some trouble. i don't remember when it started last time, but it seems to get a little worse with each pregnancy. and so i bring you:

the piriformis stretch

they are such little imitators lately. oh, and yes, i do wear those grey maternity shorts pretty much everyday.

and on a related note, here are my three favorites doing the downward dog

more pictures later perhaps

2 comments:

The Berls said...

hey nice form ellen!

Kevin and Tara said...

so cute and so sorry you are having SI joint stuff! I remember it getting worse with each pregnancy as well :(