Wednesday, July 6, 2011

popping in today for a few updated pictures before i take a little bloggy break until after my amazing, beautiful, dear sister's wedding in 10 days! i'm hoping to get some up of miles too. the kids and i took a trip to see my parents this weekend while adam worked a good bit. it was my first by-myself trip with all three little peeps and it was not easy, but not as hard as i expected either. i'm thankful! my parents occasionally lament that people (mostly grandkids) don't visit often enough...not in a guilting sort of way, but in a welcoming...we'd love to see you and for you to use the pool sort of way. we were glad it worked out. my brother, sister-in-law and kids were there too. it was a really fun visit! marit and graham shared a bed for the first time:

fort-building

here we are with all the kiddos and kel is due in august for SIX grandbabies for my parents.

look who has been helping me out lately!

when i ask her if she can stay little and be my little girl forever...she giggles and says "nooo, i want to grow up and get married and be a mommy." she'll be a good one:)

No comments: