Friday, February 20, 2009

i now have

a roth ira. yesterday my financial advisor came to our house (isn't that so nice?!) and we moved my retirement fund from my former job to a roth ira. isn't that such an old sounding decision? i went upstairs to put marit to bed and adam and ross were talking about life insurance. and he asked adam if that was my "normal weight." grrr! i don't know because our scale is broken, but apparently it matters for life insurance if you have a few extra post-partum pounds. as if i didn't have enough "fat-fear" as adam likes to call it! i guess we will wait a couple more months before we get life insurance so we can get the best rate...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Ellen, I think you look so beautiful and thin. Really, who would have thought you could be the mother of two little ones with that gorgeous body :)

On another note - our scale is broken right now, too. I am always surprised at my midwife appointment to find out what I weigh... But it's all for such a blessed cause.