Wednesday, October 19, 2011

footage from whirlwind family rendezvous

my family quickly gathered at tom and kelly's for me to get the kiddos from my parents and to see my sweet sister passing through town for the day. i don't need to emphasize how much i miss char char bar, but my goodness it was good to see her. a few sister outtakes



miss you bethany!


sweet four-yr olds

char's art skills are captivating

peek-a-boo with b-ma


come again soon beautiful sister!


and i should add that miles and i were able to see some sweet friends who recently moved to athens on sunday night and then to sleep at my old college roomie's house. it was so good to see old friends doing well, loving Jesus, striving to be content, serving others. only, i forgot to take any pictures of those dear folks...

No comments: